Saturday 31 December 2011

Give me one moment in time (Thankyou Whitney)

Yes indeed !! No-one can gooi that song quite like Whitney Houston- and what better time than now to contemplate all the moments we had (or missed) in 2011 aah!!  As I sit and ponder this issue of "the moment", Im thankful for the blessing of good coffee- I strongly feel that bad coffee is utterly vile  -its like having really bad sex- you know what's supposed to happen, it feels vaguely familiar but it aint getting there honey!! No, the stoep will have good coffee and ambience.
Could  'Sex on the stoep' be the name of a new cocktail?
-What music is playing? It has to be sounds that you love and want to hear, no matter what everyone else might feel about it- permission is not needed and approval is optional.
So, today it's Whitney belting it out, because Im in that kind of mood! (And I will always love you...)Im thankful to my core for the stunning moments I experienced during this year- did I miss some?
Ive come to realise how important it is to work the moment and stay with it.
And yes, I had a perfect moment ........
How difficult is it to stay in the moment, fighting off the dread inside that tells you that if its too good to be true,it probably is to good to be true......
A single perfect moment might have to last you  a life time- I hold on to it and give it a prominent position in my  heart and mind.( The stoep  helps you to focus on the turmoil inside your heart and you will start sifting through the mental roller desk of memories that are lurking around everywhere)
I feel its time to shred a few ugly ones......

Whitney sings: The ride with you was worth the fall... Better make sure the ride is worthwhile ne!!

So, the old man and his old wife are sitting on the stoep- the old man asks:"Whatever happened to our sexual relations?
The old woman answers:"I don't know- I don't think we even got a christmas card from them!

To all those, like me, who didn't get a card - condolences .......

May we all have the strenth to meet all the challenges and curve balls that will inevitably come-

Lekke New year + spread the love

No comments:

Post a Comment